Please read the following rules carefully.
These rules are intended to ensure our guests' safety and enjoyment.
You will see an "Acceptance of Club Rules" form below.
Dick and Jane's
"A Club With No Name"
1) The first rule of swinging is NO MEANS NO! Show respect to everyone at all times. NO ONE is obligated to participate in ANY activities.
2) NO DRUGS, WEAPONS, OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES OF ANY KIND ARE EVER ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES. NO EXCEPTIONS !
The "premises" includes the building, parking lot, and anywhere else on the property. We reserve the right to inspect any bags or containers brought onto the premises. Anyone found to have illegal drugs, weapons, or illegal substances in their possession will be asked to leave immediately. Violators will not be allowed to attend future events, and will be reported to law enforcement if necessary.
3) NO CAMERAS, CELL PHONES WITH CAMERAS, OR RECORDING DEVICES ARE EVER ALLOWED IN PARTY AREAS.
Cellular phone use is limited to the entry area and outdoor patio. Anyone found to be photographing or recording others anywhere on the premises without explicit permission from each party involved, will be asked to leave immediately, and will not be allowed to attend future events. We reserve the right to inspect any cameras or recording devices. Any photos or recordings taken in prohibited areas will be deleted or destroyed immediately.
4) DISORDERLY CONDUCT OR EXCESSIVE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Anyone found to be behaving in a disorderly manner or drinking to excess will be asked to leave immediately, and possibly not be allowed to attend future events.
5) All events are B.Y.O.B.. There will be no sale of alcohol on the premises. Anyone found to be stealing alcohol will be asked to leave immediately, and possibly not be allowed to attend future events.
6) Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
7) Reservations for all events are required. Please RSVP on our "Contact Us" page or one of the following:
Telephone: (815) 693-8410 E-mail: JANLFD@yahoo.com
8) The management will not be responsible for lost or misplaced items.
9) Please inform the management or staff of any problems, questions, or concerns.
Acceptance of Club Rules
Any information submitted by our guests will be confidential.
We take our guests privacy very seriously, and we always will, without exception!
We/I certify that all information submitted below is complete and not falsified. We/I also certify that We/I have read and understand the Club Rules and will adhere to them. We/I certify that We/I are at least 21 years of age and are NOT members of the press, or currently engaged in any type of investigative work intended to expose any Lifestyle activities.
Please fill in all fields on the form below and click the "submit" button when finished.
Couples: Please enter both names.(Use "Other comments" box if needed.)